Wednesday, July 22, 2015

New Yount Alerts July 2015

I was bummed to find Robin wasn't included in any capacity in this year's Allen and Ginter, but Panini is also putting out it's Cooperstown set today.  I've seen a couple preview images from Panini's blog featuring Robin, but the checklist has not been released yet so I'm not sure how many cards he has in the set and how many parallels.  Here are the two images Panini has released.

 The Blue Molitor/Yount card is numbered to just 10 and the one below I think is numbered to 25.

When Panini finally releases the checklist I'll have a full list of Yount cards in the set.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know...these cards are not attractive in these photos from Panini. The blue one in particular...not good.

    I mean, if someone sent me one, I wouldn't send it back (but then again, I don't send back Brewers cards) but I am not seeking these out.

    ReplyDelete