Friday, July 24, 2015

2014 Topps High Tek Base Wave Pattern

Year: 2014
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: High Tek
Card Number: HT-RY
Card Type: Base
Design: Wave Pattern

It's taken awhile, but I finally have Robin's base card in last year's Topps High Tek.  For a refresher the set consisted of 12 variations, 6 for the National League, and 6 for the American League.  This wave pattern is the base card for the American League set.  There were also diffractor parallels and diffractor autograph cards in the set, but they only paralleled this design.  This card comes by the way of COMC.  I've been slowly completing their challenges and building up store credit.  And slowly acquiring cards.  I've bitched about how deals are hard to find on the site now, but every now and then I was able to score some great cards at a great price.  This was one of those cards.  I ended up finally building up enough credit to pay for postage and decided the time was right to ship.  In all I had 10 cards shipped, 9 Younts and 1 Frank Thomas.  I'll be posting those Younts in the future.

I'm glad I can finally add this guy to the collection.  I already picked up the two rarest variations last year so now it's just filling in holes.





No comments:

Post a Comment