Wednesday, May 20, 2015

2010 Topps MLB Logoman Manurelic

Card Manufacturer: Topps
Year: 2010
Card Set: Finest
Card Number: LM-45
Card Type:Insert
Insert Set: Logoman Manurelic
Card Attributes: Manurelic, Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 16/50

If you haven't noticed I've been featuring 2010 cards for the past few posts.  I've been working through my collection and scanning cards front and back and just happen to have been working on my 2010 Younts.  It's fun to revisit certain years and 2010 was a big one of me.  I got a new job, moved, and eventually bought a house all that year and Robin had some great cards.

One that I was really excited about when it came out was this one.  The Logoman cards were spread out though lots of different Topps products that year.  Robin's card could be found in Topps Finest if I remember right. 

Numbered to only 50 copies and there are no parallels.  This was it. The scan doesn't really do the card justice as this card is very shiny and looks great in hand.  These were tough to find back in 2010 and almost impossible to find now.  And next to the manufactured Bat Barrel cards is probably one of my favorite cards from this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment