Thursday, April 2, 2015

2015 Leaf Industry Summit Cut Signature Card

I have my stable of ebay searches.  Some are pretty specific and others are kept pretty broad.  Every couple of days I take a gander at a few of them.  One of my broader searches is just Yount and the year, in this case it was Yount 2015.  I've been trying to find images of Robin's Tribute base card parallels for my Tribute checklist post, which has been tough since the product has been recalled.  I've only found the green parallel to date.  But I did find that this interesting gem had popped up for sale.

For those that don't know the Industry Summit is a get together of the trading card industry, producers, distributors, sellers, card shop owners, etc.  It's a pretty big deal, at least it use to be.  Anyways card companies give away all sorts of cool stuff.  Some shop owners bring the stuff back to give away in their shops, Bosco's here in Anchorage does that all the time. Some of them just put the stuff up on ebay to sell.  Either way we get to see a cool card from Leaf.

I figure I'd post it here to save the image of the card that will undoubtedly be scooped up by some deep pocket Yount collector. I really wish the seller had added a picture of the back of the card.  The card looks very shiny and is a 1 of 1.  I'm not a huge fan of the cut signature cards that have no player image.  The Tricards' ones look terrible, but this one doens't look too bad.  I still don't think I'd be willing to drop the $200 the seller wants, but he does have a best offer option.

1 comment:

  1. Shoot, eBay tells me it's just $34 a month for 6 months. How could I not buy it!! LOL.

    I can definitely NOT buy that.

    ReplyDelete