Friday, April 24, 2015

2014 Topps Triple Threads Emerald Parallel


Card Manufacturer: Topps
Card Set: Triple Threads
Year: 2014
Card Number: 21
Card Type: Base Color Parallel
Parallel Type: Emerald
Card Attributes: Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 233/250

Something Green!  I do believe this was another Black Friday pick up last year.  I find myself less and less interested in chasing down parallels, but if I can find one cheap that I don't have I'll never say no.

Pretty typical Triple Threads design with the player cropped and featured.  I do like the way that it looks like Robin is bursting out of the card with the foil border being interrupted.  Still looks nice and that's kind of the point with Triple Threads and the other high end Topps products.  Even the base cards are meant to be centerpieces even if they are just product filler.



No comments:

Post a Comment