Saturday, September 1, 2018

2003 Topps Retired Signature Series Black Parallel

Year: 2003
Manufacture: Topps
Set: Retired Signature Edition
Card Type: Parallel
Parallel Set: Black
Card Attributes: Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 33/99

I'm not ashamed to say I really like the 2003 Topps design.  I unfortunately was not collecting much do to work in the early 2000's so all I really have are the contents of a few series 1 flagship packs.  That being said the 2003 Retired Signature Edition gave us cards of Robin on the 2003 design.  While the flagship had a blue border, this series had white bordered base cards.  Boxes had 5 packs with 4 base cards and one uncirculated encased autograph card.  And there were also refractor autos and these black parallels.  Robin also has autographs in this series.  It's a great looking card the scan does not do it justice the black border is kind of sparkly and the back colors match to the Brewers team colors.  Plus I love the jumbo serial numbering.  I really miss being able to read the serial numbers without having to squint.




No comments:

Post a Comment