Wednesday, December 13, 2017

2014 Panini Hall of Fame - Crusades Purple

Year: 2014
Manufacturer: Panini
Set: Hall of Fame 75th Anniversary 
Card Number: 83
Card Type: Insert Parallel
Insert: Crusade
Parallel: Purple
Card Attributes: Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 12/50


I just got my COMC delivery earlier this week.  In the package was about 20 new Younts for my collection.  Not all of those cards were actually bought on Black Friday, but I did manage to find a few good deals.  I went on a small Yount Crusade if you will.  I ended up picking up a nice stack of 2014 Panini Hall of Fame cards including 4 Crusades.  The whole set is a complete mess with incredibly confusing parallels and variations.  I put together a checklist back when the set came out just to try and keep it straight, but it's still fairly confusing.  But the Crusade cards are pretty straight forward as far as parallels go.  There are seven Crusade cards to chase with all six color parallels being very low numbered.  I think the unnumbered base card, which will be featured in the future, is my favorite with the blue and yellow color scheme.  All the Crusade cards are of this chromey-prizmy type and really pop in hand.  They also all feature a yellow right side, so the color variation is on the left. The parallels are all serial numbered on the back and this purple variation is numbered to just 50.




No comments:

Post a Comment