Wednesday, December 27, 2017

2004 Donruss Studio Heroes of the Hall Die-Cut


Year: 2004
Manufacturer: Donruss
Set: Studio
Card Number: HH-10
Card Type: Insert parallel
Insert Set: Heroes of the Hall
Parallel: Die-cut
Card Attributes: Serial numbered
Serial number: 107/300

Still working through my Black Friday pick-ups.  Next up is the oldest card I picked up from this year's delivery.  I had to double check my master collection list when this card popped up on COMC.  The 2004 Studio set is full of great inserts and all those inserts have a ton of parallels and variations.  The Heroes of the Hall set is no different and after a quick double check to make sure I didn't already have this die-cut parallel I snagged it.  My apologies I cropped the photos a little too close up you can still the rounded edges.  That's the whole difference between this card and the base card and that it's numbered to only 300.  Like most inserts from the mid 2000's this card was designed for the relic and autograph parallels in mind.  



No comments:

Post a Comment