Thursday, December 14, 2017

2006 Upper Deck Epic - Epic Materials Light Orange EM-RY2

Year: 2006
Manufacturer: Upper Deck
Set: Epic
Card Number: EM-RY2
Card Type: Insert Parallel
Insert Set: Epic Material Relic
Parallel: Light Orange 
Relic Type: Jersey
Card Attributes: Relic, Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 005/155

I'll be slowly working through all the new Younts I just picked up from my most recent COMC order.  While a lot of the cards had been sitting in my portfolio there for a long time this is one of the cards I was able to snag for a really good price during the Black Friday sale.  I have one other Epic relic and it's the purple version of this card.  Robin has two cards in the series, hence the RY2 in the card designation and there are a gazillion color parallels to chase.  

While I picked up a lot of really low numbered cards in my last shipment this was the only Yount relic I pulled the trigger on.  You gotta love when you find a seller who actually wants to sell some cards on COMC.  Plus it's always nice to get a swatch with a little color.





No comments:

Post a Comment