Wednesday, August 1, 2018

On the Radar - 2018 Topps New Era 1983 Promotional card

Just an FYI for all the Yount-o-philes out there.  This one slipped past me and probably for good reason.  I just saw one of these pop up on ebay.  From what I could piece together Topps teamed up with New Era hats and if you bought a hat at a stadium you were give a special promo pack.  It looks similar to last year's promotion.  There looks to be 32 or so cards in the base set and also a 20 card 1983 anniversary set.  The checklist over at trading card database isn't quite complete as I write this and this is the only example of Robin's card I've found so far.  But it looks like these started popping up on ebay in early July.  Might also mean Robin might be in the 83 Tribute set in the Topps Update.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment