Thursday, February 8, 2018

2014 Panini Hall of Fame - Crusades Base Blue/Yellow

Year: 2014
Manufacturer: Panini
Set: Hall of Fame
Card Number: 83
Card Type: Insert
Insert: Crusade (Base - Blue/Yellow)

It's here we finally made it the end of my COMC Black Friday delivery.  And I've not saved the best for last, but still a great looking card.  Over the last year and during COMC's Black Friday sale I was able to pick up a good amount of the 2014 Panini Hall of Fame cards I didn't have.  Picking up my first Crusade cards and a few of the low numbered base cards.  I've saved Robin's base Crusade card for last mainly because I think it looks the best.  Blue and Yellow (or Gold) are the Brewers colors and they go so well together.   In hand these Crusade cards are very pretty.  But I'm a sucker for chromy gimmicks like this.




No comments:

Post a Comment