Thursday, December 1, 2016

2005 Upper Deck Ultimate Signature Edition Base


Year: 2005
Manufacturer: Upper Deck
Set: Ultimate Signature Edition
Card Number: 36
Card Type: Base
Card Attributes: Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 140/825

It seems like more and more of the higher end products are just throwing out the idea of a base set in the product.  I realize that lots of people bitch about these cards being worthless filler, but I happen to disagree.  I absolutely love the base set from higher end products like Ultimate.  Mainly because it gives me something to chase that I can afford.  

Ultimate remains a product that other high end products are measured.  And while Ultimate products were expensive they weren't sell your soul expensive.  And they had these awesome serial numbered base cards to chase for us mere mortals.





No comments:

Post a Comment