Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2014 Topps Breakout Moments insert

Card Manufacturer: Topps
Card Set: Topps Baseball Series 2
Year: 2014
Card Number: BM-25
Card Type: Insert
Insert Set: Breakout Moments


Another pick up from my Black Friday haul last year.  And another insert from 2014.  Some of the subjects in the Breakout Moments insert had relic, auto, and relic auto parallels, but not Robin.  Nope Robin just got a base card and that's alright by me.  

The card commemorates Robin's first home run when he was just an 18 year old rookie.  It would have been nice if Topps had maybe used a photo from that year.  The more I look at the card the more I wonder what the hell Topps was doing.  Ripped paper, film strip design inset.  Not my favorite design or insert for the set, but I'm glad to see Robin included.






No comments:

Post a Comment