Tuesday, March 25, 2014

New Yount - For Mayor Wall Art


I got an email from Topps today advertising their newest offering from their website.  They are offering new wall art featuring the 1967 for Mayor test issue sticker set.  The cards feature 20 Hall of Famers and are limited to just 99 copies.  These are 11 x 17 inches and are $49.95 each. You can also buy the complete set for $899.99, which is a 10% discount and you also get a more exclusive American flag print numbered to 10. I only took note of this when I noticed that they would be offering a Robin Yount print.  Of course shipping up to Alaska is about $20 for the cheapest option.  You can check them all out here at Topps website

Here is what the Yount one looks like and the complete checklist is below.  An interesting oddball item, but I think I'll pass with that price.  These are only available till the end of March.



No comments:

Post a Comment