Sunday, December 20, 2009

New Stuff Just in Time for Christmas


Well it's been awhile since I posted anything new on my Yount blog but I have posted some stuff on my other blog Collectors Crack http://www.collectorscrack.blogspot.com/ Check it out.  Anywho I have a bunch of new arrivals for my collections. 
The first one is a 2004 UD Ultimate Collection Ultimate Achievments Dual Jersey #'d to 82.


Pretty sweet pick up and I do belive I got it for under 5 bucks.  Even more sweet it books for over 25 but like my poppa says, "A card is only what someone is willing to pay for it.'

I also got a lot of oddball oversized Younts for super cheap.  I wish I could remember how much I paid but I've deleted the auction so oh well.  The whole reason I bought the auction anyways was for the Barry Cola Bookmarks insert which books for about 7.50 alone so right there I got my money's worth.



It's funny though the art looks familiar.  Kinda like this card from 92 Fleer. . .



But I also got this other Barry Cola Diamond Marks Bookmark card (which I already had).



I also got the three years of Topps Big 88, 89, and 90.  All nice cards and hard to store.  I just used some larger CardSavers for them and added them to my oversize yount box, along with all my graded and other oddballs.

And finally I bought a lot of 10 cards called 1990 Big League All Stars from M.V.P. ?  I have never seen these cards before but there out of set of 10. Yount is number 7.



Not a bad looking card I just have no idea where they come from.  But it's nice to find a card that I've never seen before and I get to add to my collection.  And they were cheap.  I got the lot for .79 plus shipping. 
Until next time kiddo's keep collecting.
CB


No comments:

Post a Comment