Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Stuff and Old Stuff


Got a bunch of stuff in the mail yesterday.  And among the gems we this graded Yount.

I was looking for a PSA 10 and couldn't find any on ebay so I settled for this 88 SGC card.  I have to say I'm partial to PSA but SGC does a good job.  I really like the black holder and corner protectors.  The liner really makes the card stand out.  Pretty desent centering but definately not 50/50 and just a touch on one corner.  I absolutely agree with the grading on this card and I wish it was gem mint 10 or 100 in SGC's case but its really clean and sharp.  A nice addition to the collection.  I think this actually be my first SGC graded card.  Not to shabby. And I got this card for about 5 bucks total that's including shipping!! It costs at least that much to have this card graded if not more. 

I also got a lot of 1983 Donruss Action All Star unopened packs all with Yount on the front.  I only opened one and that was because I want to take the Rollie Fingers out for the Rollie Fingers Collector Blog.
Donruss put out these oversized cards for 3 yeras staring in 83 to 85.  And there all affordable and easy to come by. 



Pack fresh with razor sharp corners and great color. 

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment