Monday, September 28, 2026

2025 Leaf National 15th Anniversary Wrapper Redemption 1948 Platinum Lazer

Year: 2025
Manufacturer: Leaf
Set: National 15th Anniversary Wrapper Redemption
Card Number: 48B-142
Card Type: Variation Parallel
Variation: 1948 Leaf
Parallel: Platinum Lazer
Card Attributes: Serial Number
Serial Number: 2/5

I have yet to attend a National.  One of these days I'll do it but so far I just live too far away and don't have enough disposable income to justify it.  However as part of last year's National, Leaf gave out 15th Anniversary Wrapper Redemption packs.  I'm assuming these were given out if you bought product at the Leaf booth or something like that.  There are a ton of parallels and many of them are very low numbered.  Lucky for me some sellers on COMC are looking to sell and I was able to pick up quite a few of Robin's different cards without breaking the bank.  There are variations based on the design year and of course parallels with all sorts of finishes and features.  This one happens to be styled after the 1948 Leaf baseball set.  I did just get this in hand after my latest COMC shipment and you can see all of what I got on my Youtube channel HERE.

This is the Platinum Lazer and is serial number to just 5 copies.  It has the same dimensions as the 1948 Leaf set as well and is basically much closer to square (but not quite) than a regular baseball card.



No comments:

Post a Comment