Tuesday, January 19, 2021

2019 Panini Prizm Lime Green Donut Circles

Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Panini
Set: Prizm
Card Type: Base Parallel
Card Number: 216
Parallel Set: Lime  Green Donut Circles
Card Attributes: Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 143/199

I did a thing last week.  I finally requested shipment of my cards from COMC.  It's been well over a year since the last time I emptied out my portfolio.  In that time I also started selling, but then the pandemic hit. Processing and shipping have both been significantly delayed for the better part of the last year, so I'm hopeful I get my cards before the April estimate, but I figured I might as well pull the trigger and get it started.  That being said there will be a lot of new Yount cards to show off.  COMC has become my primary avenue for adding new cards to the collection, but with the lower processing tier being suspended as well, the cards I want aren't being submitted.

But let's focus on the card at hand.  I'm trying to remember where I picked this one up.  I likely got this in a trade, but there is a slim possibility that it came from one of my LCSs or  a card show.  I find the names of the Prizm parallels laughable and sometimes hard to tell apart.  Maybe Panini should start printing the parallel name on the back of the card too.  This parallel is card the Lime Green Donut Circles parallel.  And there is also a Neon Orange Donut Circles.  I expect in the coming years that the Donut Circles parallels will expand exponentially to all the colors of the rainbow and 70's interior paint palate.  It is very sparkly and I'm a sucker for the shiny and sparkly.  It's also numbered to just 199 examples, so there's some rarity there as well.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment