Saturday, January 2, 2021

2019 Panini Prizm Red, White, and Blue Prizm

Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Panini 
Set: Prizm
Card Number: 216
Card Type: Base Parallel
Parallel Set: Red, White, and Blue

I wish I could remember exactly where I got this bad boy.  I want to say I actually acquired it from one of my LCSs and that's probably true, but for the life of me I can't exactly remember.  Regardless, I love the look and color of this card.  Still not a fan of the crappy air brushing and color shifts that Panini has to do, but the overall look of this card is great.  That's the nice thing about Prizm there are a ton of card parallels to chase.  Or maybe that's the worst thing.  I guess it depends on your goal.  For me the best part of collecting is the chase so I like having a ton of parallels to try and track down.   

I have been slowly acquiring other parallels over at COMC when I find them for a good price, but sadly they are still over there.  It's been over a year since I've had my cards portfolio emptied out.  I've been contemplating putting in an order to have my cards delivered even though shipping is way backed up, but still haven't pulled that trigger.  



No comments:

Post a Comment