Monday, October 12, 2020

1990 Topps Career Batting Leaders

Year: 1990
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Topps Flagship
Card Number: 15
Card Type: Insert
Insert Set: Career Batting Leaders

Distributed as an exclusive insert to the K-Mart 100 card blister packs these Career Batting Leader cards are not all that easy to find.  Robin's 1990 card features the exact same photo and layout as his 1989 K-Mart card, except in red.  I found this well loved copy in the 50 cent box at Don's Sportcards, one of my LCS', here in Anchorage, Alaska.  The bottom part of the card has some issues, but I knew I didn't have a copy of this card or it's 1989 twin so picking it up for a couple quarters was an easy decision.





 

1 comment:

  1. I finally landed the Eddie Murray from this set a couple of years ago. Who knows when I'll ever pick up the one in the '89 set.

    ReplyDelete