Monday, August 5, 2019

2019 Panini Prizm Red Mojo Prizm

Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Panini
Set: Prizm
Card Number: 216
Card Type: Base Parallel
Parallel Set: Red Mojo
Card Attributes: Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 010/299

It's not very often I run into my LCS and find a new Yount card for my collection.  I do seem to be the only avid Brewers collector in Anchorage and that's great when I stop in and pick up cards for my team sets or cheap hits, but it's rare that there's a new Robin to be found.  But every so often it happens.  I just happen to be at Don's Sportcards here in Anchorage,  a couple weeks ago and was perusing the 50 cent boxes and low and behold I found a Yount card I needed.  As a matter of fact there were a couple great 2019 Prizm Brewers parallel cards in the box that came home with me.

There are 27 or more parallels to chase in this year's Prizm product and a good 20 or so that I might actually be able to acquire.   I still have yet to find the base card, but have picked up a couple other parallel at COMC.  

The Red Mojo prizm is serial numbered to just 299.  





No comments:

Post a Comment