Saturday, August 17, 2019

2002 Topps St. Michael Hospital 1982 Reprint SGA

Year: 2002
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: St Michael SGA
Card Number: 435?


I love my fellow Brewers collector's.  Andy aka All Time Brewers on Twitter was posting some of his finds from a recent large lot of Brewers cards he picked up and asked if anyone knew anything about this card.  Lots of people chimed in.  This card was part of a 6 card set given away at game sometime in 2002.  You can see the whole checklist here.  I jokingly asked if he came across another one of these in his lot I'd love to trade for it.  He sent me a message back offering me the card PWE since I was a big Yount guy.  I'm working on a thank you package as we speak.  I know these cards shouldn't be that rare as I assume thousands were handed out at the game, but I've only seen a couple of these pop up over the years.  So thanks to Andy for adding a great and hard to find oddball to my Yount collection.






1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Very cool that he was able to send that. I'm very jealous!

    ReplyDelete