Wednesday, August 26, 2015

2012 Panini Playoff Prime Cuts Hats Off Relic card

Year: 2012
Manufacturer: Panini
Card Set: Playoff Prime Cuts
Card Number: 8
Card Type: Insert Relic
Card Attributes: Relic, Serial Numbered
Relic Set: Hats Off
Relic Type: Hat (I think)
Serial Number: 09/99




Been a on a bit of break.  I was recently down in Wisconsin for my brothers wedding and then as soon as I got back I had some field work.  And I was suppose to have another 2 weeks of field work, but I ended up pulling a muscle in my lower back, which sucks by the way.

Anyways I'm back and feeling better, somewhat. 

Here's one of my latest pickups. Robin has a few different cards in this set, but this relic is by far the least rare of the bunch and hence affordable.  I like the look of the cards in the set other than the fact that Robin looks like a North Korean factory worker.  I also have a soft spot for odd ball relics.  We get a ton of jersey/pants and bat relics, but rarely do you see hat relics. At least I think this is a hat relic, why else would you call the insert Hats Off?  Although no where on the card does it state what kind of relic it is.  





No comments:

Post a Comment