Monday, February 9, 2015

2004 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Classic


Card Manufacturer: Upper Deck
Card Set: Sweet Spot Classic
Card Number: 70
Card Type: Base


I really miss the Upper Deck Sweet Spot brand.  I never opened any, but I love the cards and the fact that years later I can pick up great base cards like this for next to nothing.  The design has a very Art Deco feel, especially when they use a sepia filtered photo.

Robin has lots of great stats and fact that go along with this 20 year career, but after a while you start to notice that some of the big ones get used over and over again. I suppose it's inevitable since Robin's not making anymore of them.  Maybe after I retire I'll sort through all my cards and make a list of how many times a certain factoid was used for back filler.

Still a great card. Maybe a little much with all the gold foil, but hey it's Sweet Spot.





No comments:

Post a Comment