Saturday, August 8, 2026

2020 Topps Transcendent - Sketch Reproduction

Year: 2020
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Transcendent
Card Number: TTCR-RY
Card Set: Sketch Card Reproductions
Card Attributes: Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 52/95


After waiting for the better part of 4 months to get my COMC portfolio sent to me, it has arrived, well it arrived about a month ago from writing this.  Well over a year of card accumulation finally in my hands.  I have been slowly trying to ween myself off of COMC.  I still have quite a few cards for sale over there, but the goal was to get my port sent to me and then sell off the rest of my for sale cards and close my account.  But of course then I found a good deal and now I have more cards waiting to be shipped to me.  

But I digress.  In my current package was this beautiful framed 2020 Topps Transcendent Sketch Card reproduction card.  

Back in 2020 this product cost $25,000 a box and delivered over 100 autographs, a complete framed base set and a complete framed sketch card reproduction set numbered to just 95.  And of course one of the hand drawn sketch cards featured in the repo set.  Plus lots of other goodies.  

The card features a drawing by Mayumi Seto, who you may remember was the original artist for the Topps Living set.   A great looking card in hand and very heavy with the metal frame.  Plus a nice little write up about Robin's 3000th hit on the back.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment