Sunday, April 14, 2024

2021 Topps Triple Threads Onyx


Year: 2021
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Triple Threads
Card Number: 35
Card Type: Parallel
Parallel: Onyx
Serial number: 07/50



Wow it's been awhile since I featured a card post.  Of course keeping up with all the new Younts is fun and good, but so is cardboard appreciation.  I requested shipment of my COMC portfolio after the Black Friday sale and a quick 3 months later I finally had my stack.  I really should have done a better job of keeping track of how many Younts came in that shipment.  Let's just say there were a lot of new additions.  

Since my last delivery I picked most of the 2021 Triple Threads Rainbow.    You would likely be hard pressed to be able to identify Triple Threads to the year from its design, they all seem to be very similar, much like Panini Prizm, from year to year.  But it's a very pretty card in the hand.  The holographic foil pairs very nicely with the black background.  




No comments:

Post a Comment