Tuesday, November 30, 2021

On the Radar - Pop Fly Art Print

If you missed out on Pop Fly's first Robin Yount art print (like me) you're in luck as Pop Fly has released a second Yount print.   This one commemorating his second MVP season and like all of Daniel's art this one has lots of little Easter eggs in it.  As a big comic book geek I love the mix of comic books and sports to create these prints.  You still have (at the time of writing) about 4 days to pick one of these up.  Prints are $50, which is a pretty significant increase from previous season which were priced at $35.  But I'm not going to miss my window again as Robin's first print has a print run of only 164 and the few I've found for sale have been in the triple digits.  Autographed editions signed by Robin are also available for $110.  If you want to pick one of these up you can find them here at Pop Fly Pop Shop but better hurry.  I'll update this post with this offerings print run once the ordering window closes.  Also check out the archives to see all the cool print's Daniels done.  




Here is Pop Fly's first Yount print.



No comments:

Post a Comment