Wednesday, March 3, 2021

2021 Topps Series 1 - Platinum Players

Year: 2021
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Flagship, Series 1
Card Type: Insert
Insert Set: Platinum Players
Card Number: PDC-22

Let's start the new year of baseball cards with a bang!!  Robin has a bunch of cards to chase in Topps Series 1 this year, you can check the full checklist out here.  But by far my favorite of the bunch so far has to be these Platinum Player die-cut cards.  I'm a sucker for gimmicks.  Whether it's die-cuts, minis, special material, whatever it is that makes the card stand out and different I'm all in.  A great looking design.  I don't recognize the image used, not that it hasn't been, but it doesn't stick out to me so that's also a big plus.  These also come with parallels so those will be fun to eventually track down, but I'm really hoping this insert gets the chrome treatment this year.  





No comments:

Post a Comment