Thursday, February 27, 2020

2018 Topps Series 2 Commemorative All-Star Patch Black Parallel Card

Year: 2018
Manufacturer: Topps
Card Number: ASP-RY
Card Type: Insert Parallel
Insert Set: Commemorative All-Star Patch 
Parallel Set: Black
Card Attributes: Manufactured Relic, Serial Numbered
Serial Number: 46/99

COMC Black Friday Haul #27

I'm a sucker for gimmicks and for the most part that means I have no problem with Topps manufactured relics craze.  I do take issue that these count as hits in products, but that's another rant for another day.  I've been waiting to pick up one of these 2018 Commemorative All-Star "Patches" cards for awhile.  I put the patches in quotes as this is not what I would really call a patch, it's more of a plastic or rubberized disc, but I digress.  I do find it a little amusing that I ended up picking up the black parallel version and have still yet to find a base version in my price range.  But the black parallel really does look good.




1 comment:

  1. I'm not a huge manufactured relic fan, but this one is nicely done.

    ReplyDelete