Monday, April 1, 2019

2019 Topps Series 1 Cactus League Legends

Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Flagship, Series 1
Card Type: Insert
Insert Set: Cactus League Legends
Card Number: CLL-29


This card was almost free.  Almost it literally cost me one cent.  Last month ebay was offering a $3 dollar off coupon, but the purchase had to be at least $3.01.  I saw lots of great pick ups all over twitter and after some careful deliberation I decided to try and pick up this card.  After scouring the ebay listings for Robin's 2019 cards I found a seller who had this card discounted to $2.58 with free shipping.  So I politely asked if they would be willing to raise the price to $3.01 so I could take advantage of the coupon, which they graciously did.  And about a week later I have Robin's 2019 Topps Series 1 Cactus League Legends insert card.  This set and it's cousin the Grapefruit League Greats are retail only inserts and I'm done buying Series 1 packs and I have yet to see an example show up at COMC.  It's a cool looking card and I wasn't sure if it was shiny, like foil board, or not.  It's not, but I think these would look great on foilboard, or even better chromed. 




1 comment:

  1. I have one #'d to 10. I have been looking around, but cant seem to find anyone else with a #'d one.

    ReplyDelete