Monday, February 18, 2019

2017 Topps Gallery - Hall of Fame Gallery

Year: 2017
Manufactuer: Topps
Set: Gallery
Card Number: HOF-28
Card Type: Insert
Insert Set: Hall of Fame Gallery

We're here, we made it.  This is the last card I picked up from my 2018 COMC Black Friday haul.  I know not super exciting.  Featured is Robin's 2017 Gallery HOF insert card.  Illustrated by the talented Dan Bergren, it's a very handsome card.  The card has a multiple parallels of varying rarity, but this is just the plain old base card.  2017 Gallery was a Wal-mart exclusive release and marked the return of the brand after over a decade.  I'm not a big fan of the retail exclusive sets, especially a set like Gallery that would have been a big sell in the hobby market.  There is also sticker auto parallel for this set that Robin is also included in, but I have yet to see an example of the card hit the marketplace.




No comments:

Post a Comment