Sunday, April 3, 2016

2015 Topps Tribute


Year: 2015
Manufacturer: Topps
Set: Tribute
Card Number: 63
Card Type: Base

I find it interesting I acquired one of Robin's relic cards from this set well before I picked up my first base card.  But you'll remember this set had problems with the autographs, the main selling point for the set, and Topps ended up recalling the product, so a lot of the base cards and parallels were never opened.  Topps then rereleased Tribute as a Special Edition with a very high price point and new configuration that really marketed the product to case breakers.  Anyway, I finally found a seller on COMC that didn't want an arm and a leg for this card.  Just a regular base card nothing special here, but probably the hardest base card in 2015 to find, at least for me.  





No comments:

Post a Comment