Friday, October 25, 2013

2013 Gypsy Queen Mini Framed Relic

Card Manufacturer: Topps
Card Set: Gypsy Queen
Year: 2013
Card Number: GQMR-RY
Card Type: Insert Relic
Insert Set: Mini Framed Relics
Relic Type: Bat

I had to wait a long time before I got to pick up my 2012 Gypsy Queen Yount bat relic, but this year I snagged one early and for a decent price. 

I really like the black border this year on the cards and the fact that the image used is different then the ones used on his other cards in this set.  However this is another recycled image by Topps. With just a quick look through some of his issued cards over the last couple of years this is the same image used in his 2012 Golden Giveaway card and I sure it was used else where. But that's another blog post for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment