Sunday, January 20, 2013

Eating on the Yount


Sorry for the lag in posts.  When I dug out the can's and cups for my last post I also found a few other things I had kinda forgot I had.  One of those things was this great 1983 McDonalds Milwaukee Brewers Placemat.  These were offered in restaurants around Wisconsin in 1983 after the Brewers 1982 American League Championship and only World Series appearance to help support the Ronald McDonald House.  There are at least 6 placemats in the set.  When I won the Yount placemat the seller was nice enough to throw in a second one for free.






Here is the checklist
Yount/Gantner
Oglivie/Moore
Simmons/Sutton
Gorman/Caldwell
Fingers/Molitor
and
Cooper/ Vuckovick

Here's what the back looks like

The bonus one was the Cooper/Vuk placemat.


Sorry about the bad scanning.  The placemats measure about 11x17 and I have a large format scanner, but these are just a little bigger than it can handle.  A really cool odd ball and I've been toying with picking up the full set.  Or at least the Rollie one for the Rollie Fingers collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment